On the Needles:
– Elfe by Astrid Schramm. Knit with Fiber Optics Yarn in the Dusty Plum to Olive colourway on size 4.0mm needles.
– Braided Swirl Socks by Emily Wood (testknit). Knit with Lana Grossa Meilenweit on size 2.25mm needles.
– Terra Linda Cardigan by Romi Hill. Knit with Drops Merino Extra Fine (in this case talking about quality and not weight!) on size 6.0mm needles.
Off the Needles:
– Wombat blanket by Paula Berman. Knit with Marks and Kattens Nissegarn on size 8.0mm needles.
– Monkey Socks by Cookie A. – the No Purl version as recommended by CraftyPancakes and with a Fish-Lips-Kiss heel. Knit with Fyberspates Vivacious 4ply on size 2.5mm needles.
– 4 ornaments for the Christmas in July craft-along. Two were Christmas Baubles by Mona Smith. The other two were made up by myself. Knit with Lammy Yarns Lurex on size 3.0mm needles.
– Sleeves by Martina Behm.
– More ornaments
Between the Pages:
– Written in My Own Heart’s Blood by Diana Gabaldon
– Outlander by Diana Gabaldon
– Witches on Parole by Debora Geary
– Heads in Beds by Jacob Tomsky
I participate in the Christmas in July CAL hosted by the Just One More Row podcast and the Year of Projects challenge on Ravelry.